[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The benefits from Spinning meet a long list of health, fitness, and lifestyle needs for a broad range of people. Whether you’re a roadie seeking performance gains or a newbie trying to drop a few pounds, Spinning likely has you covered. Regardless of age, gender, or lifestyle – you’ll see their needs met by just one experience. From saddle to saddle you’ll see the needs of many – regardless of age, gender, lifestyle – met by one experience. That’s why, as fitness options go, few are as dynamic and accommodating as Spinning.
Here at Cathedral Oaks Athletic Club, you can join in on this fast-paced, fun indoor cycling workout that’s sure to get your heart-rate up! You can find eSpinner bikes in our cardio area or if you prefer to join a class, we offer challenging spin classes in our Spin Studio where our phenomenal instructors will guide you through an intense training session.
Don’t miss out on our wide selection of SPIN classes:
- Endurance Spin – push your fitness and endurance level with 15 extra minutes of high-intensity speed and resistance intervals
- Integrative Spinning – a whole body workout, integrating upper-body strength and back/shoulder extension and flexion
- Interval Spinning – a 45 minute intense cycling class emphasizing endurance interval training
- Restorative Spinning – a 45 minute cycling class for regeneration
- Spinning – a heart-pumping cycling class that includes speed and resistance intervals to improve your fitness
- Tone it Up Spin – emphasizes toning up the muscles used in cycling