“You join other clubs, but you belong here.”
At Swell we believe in the power of living a healthy life and strive to be far more than just a gym – we are a community filled with passionately health-minded members and staff. We tailor our approach to the needs of each individual, family and our greater community, and in doing so, create meaningful and long-lasting relationships that span generations. We create an environment that is supportive and caring. In being experts in health and wellness we continually deliver cutting edge services, experiences, facilities and equipment to our members. We give our members the very best in health, wellness and fitness.
Choose the membership option that’s right for you and get started today!
At The Club
- Open-Air Performance Center
- Heated Lap Pool
- Heated Recreational Pool
- Two Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Group Exercise Studio
- Dedicated Spin Studio
- Six Hard Courts, Four with Lights
- Four Har-Tru Clay Courts with Lights
- Women’s and Men’s Locker Rooms with Saunas, Steam Rooms, and Showers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comfortable Lounge with TV
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- Full Café
- Craft Beer and Local Wine
- Fresh Towels
- Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash
- Lotion and Hair Dryers
- Discounts at Local Businesses
- Fun Member Social Events
- Over 75 weekly Group Exercise Classes
- Personal Training
- Functional Training Classes
- Adult Tennis Programs
- Junior Tennis Clinics and Camps
- Swim Lessons
- Swim Team
Take a Closer Look
From the open-air Performance Tent to the fresh smoothies served at our Cafe, we strive to make Cathedral Oaks Athletic Club the best club you’ll ever join. Sign up today to schedule a complimentary tour.
Receive important club information like class cancellations, club closures, social events, fitness classes, and much more with our Swell Newsletter!