Our goal is to provide our members with an opportunity to play competitive tennis on a regular basis against other players of a comparable skill level. The ladder gives player a better understanding of where they rank compared to other participants and what they need to do in order to improve their game.
- Rankings will be updated weekly
- Participants may challenge another player that is up to 5 spots above them in the ladder
- Participants must accept all challenges
- Offer three possible times for each player/team
- The same person or team can be challenged only once per month
- Tournament matches count toward ladder matches
- Matches are 2 out of 3 sets with no-ad scoring
- Once a match has been played, it is the winning player’s or team’s responsibility to report the score back to the Tennis Director, Jake Nelson
- The top 3 players and teams in each division may challenge a club pro(s) to a match once per month
- Tennis director, Jake Nelson, will have contact information for all players
- There is no charge for participating
The ladder will have the following divisions:
- Men’s Singles
- Men’s Doubles
- Women’s Doubles
- All Junior Division (Boys and Girls Combined)
Participants will initially be arranged on the ladder based upon their current Interclub or USTA team rankings and the results from their most recently played season.
If you are interested in participating or have any questions please email Tennis Director, Jake Nelson at email@example.com.